Spotting -pg114839636918

3 Replies
Chris23 - May 23

I just noticed a very small amount of brownish blood after wiping. I have no cramps and feel fine but am now freaking out. I have an ultrasound scheduled for Friday but am now wondering if I should try to schedule it for earlier. Did anyone else have this? Should I be worried? I'm 7.5 wks...

Kira_lynn - May 23

brownish blood is old blood. Not to be invasive but if you've had s_x recently (24hours) it could be from that. As long as you're not spotting enough to fill a pad and theres no cramping im sure you'll be fine. Call your doc if you're worried. I had spotting/bleeding due to subcrohinic bleeding and was put on pelvic rest at 8wks and im 10wks now. Dont be too afraid unless its bright red and flows out.

Chris23 - May 23

thanks! i'm going to wait it out for a while and then call the doc just to be safe. as i mentioned, it was a very small amount and seems to have stopped/slowed. it's a scary sight when you're pregnant!

amber508 - May 23

I have had brown blood now for about 4 days, its easing up now, was when I wiped... was told by my DR that it's ok as long as its not bright red.... that brown is old blood.... good luck...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?