Starving -pg120587250435

4 Replies
caseyann - March 18

Hi everyone. I am almost 13 weeks pregnant now. Getting over the nausea mostly, but I am noticing now that I am starving, all the time!! I am eating small meals and snacks, eating very healthy, lots of fruits veggies and whole grains, no caffeine or chocolate. I cannot seem to get enought to eat though, I snack on whole wheat crackers/nuts or fruit and still starving. I am heavy to start with so I am being very careful how much and what I eat, I do not want to have problems with too much weight with this pregnancy, I have gained a total of 2 pounds so far. Is everyone this hungry? Just wondering.... Thanks!!!

kendriak - March 18

I kind of know what you mean. I am 10 weeks and I get full but not too much later I get hungry again.

ejmeskan - March 18

Caseyann I am SO with you! I just can't get full. I don't know why this time around I am struggling to find food that I want to eat. I just feel like everything that sounds good is a no-no. I am only 9.5weeks so it could have to do with the hormones that are making food look disgusting to me but I do also feel like I am constantly starving!

BeckyBunny - March 18

I am constantly starving but I still have the food aversions and nausea. It's horrible, we went to a chinese buffet last night and it was such a waste of money, because as soon as I start to eat something I get nauseated. I wish I could eat something and get full. =(

Kimi - March 19

i am 8 weeks tomorrow and i have felt that way since i found out i was preggers i eat a good amount then 20-30 min later i get nauseous b/c im starving, its quite frustrating, im pretty small and worry about gaining too much weight during the pregnancy, ive gained almost 5-6 pounds!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?