Stomach Aches-pg123226320552

4 Replies
mlhoefs - January 18

I am about 5 wks (go in on Tue. for ultrasound to determine exactly how far along and due date, never had regular periods) and have stomach aches almost all the time. It's not nausea, just a stomach ache, but it seems wierd. Also, I seem to get full really fast. I can go from my stomach growling so loud my husband hears it, to being uncomfortably full after eating only a little bit. This is very unusual for me!! Anyone else experience this?

star1 - January 28

i am now 12 weeks but around 5/6 weeks had terrible tummy pains like period pain doctor said normal just everything getting ready and ok as long as no bleeding. i also get full alot quicker when eating!!

.:Krystal:. - January 28

I am 6 weeks and I am experiencing stomach aches as well.

norma jeane - January 28

Me too.........on and off tummy pains some feel like uterus tightening others feel like stomach flu cramps. As far as getting full faster that is maybe due to the uterus expanding and not allowing for as much room for the intestines. I thought that happened much later but everyone is different. I doubt it's anything to worry about.

Renee-Marie - January 29

YES! I have this, very high up (not in uterus area) and it feels like a burning or something. I told my doctor and he said TUMS were safe to eat during pregnancy. The pain seems to have subsided but I know what you are talking about. Same thing with the food thing. I find I have to keep so many healthy snacks with me because I can only eat so much but then I have to eat AGAIN. So frustrating.... Just make good food choices and you'll be ok. :-) Try fruits or yogurt if you can, since they don't feel so heavy in your stomach.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?