Stomach Pains-pg110722980448

4 Replies
Keva - January 31

Im 8 weeks pregnant and i have stomach cramps but no bleeding at all what does this mean?

Misty - January 31

I am going on 8 weeks pregnant also and I haven't had any stomach cramps with this pregnancy. It could just be your cervix or uterus changing shape that is causing the cramping. As long as you don't have any bleeding or spotting, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Just take it easy and be sure to give your Dr a call.

Beth - February 1

Hi Keva, I am 9 weeks pregnant and had stomach cramps early on just a little and it was nothing to worry about. Last night though I went to Urgent care for tramendous cramps and a stabbing pain on my right. The dr did a check and said cervix was closed and he thought it might be appendicitis. So my fiance and I were in the ER last night for like 6 hours waiting to see if that was it, so far they said through an u/s they could not see my appendix, but that I need to go get more blood drawn. He did also say that I could be sensative to my growing uterus. But anyways, I don't think you have have anything to worry about unless you are also bleeding or they are tramendous pains. Best of luck!!

riley - February 2

well...i'm only 5 weeks pregnant and i have had cramps for the last 3 weeks.

38days2go - February 2

at about 12 weeks, I had a horrible pain on my left side. it was so bad I could barely stand up! I left work in a panic & rushed to the hospital, where I waited for 2 hours before anyone would help me. (ridiculous) anyway, turns out that the baby was pushing on a nerve. I think ALL mommies-to-be get a little scared about cramps & pains in their tummies. But as long as you're not bleeding, you should be fine. check with your doctor for peace of mind. I'd say, its probably just your uterus stretching.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?