Stretch Marks-pg110555140335

9 Replies
Beth - January 12

Is it to soon to start using something to prevent stretch marks? and if not what is good to use?

ann - January 12

hey! i m not sure abt too soon or too late i m 11w 5d n i m using coca b___ter the one specially for stretch marks since i was 4wpregnant......... barron's stretch mark lotion .......... good luck with ur pregnancy how many months pregnant are u ?

Beth - January 12

Thanks Ann, I am 5 1/2 weeks now.

yiffit - January 12

Everyone says that you can't do anything to prevent stretch marks but I used lotion everyday with my first and only got a couple (which are no longer visible). I'm 5 weeks along with my second and am already lotioning up!

Aida - January 13

I got great receipt for the stretch marks and it's working. I'm in a 6th week and I'm using it since 4th week. Believe me it's GREAT! Mix 2 spoons oil from hyperic_m perforatum, 1 spoon oil of arctic_m lappa, one fresh york, 5 drops lemon juice, 3 drops tinct. calenduae. Names of plants are in Latin but you can find it in english easily. Mix those things and make mayonese. Put it on your body, leave it 30 min, wash it with warm water and then with cold water. Put some losion later. Do it 2-3 times a week and you wont have any stretch marks!

Beth - January 13

Thanks Aida, I will have to see if I can find those things.

Aida - January 13

Beth you can find them in any farmacy! Just make list on the paper and give it to the lady who works in farmacy and she will know what to give you. hehehe! Good luck with stretch marks! How long are you pregnant?

Beth - January 13

Thanks Aida, I am only 6 weeks, but I figure the sooner the better to prepare for those suckers!! :0)

Lucky1 - January 13

I am 6 weeks, In the shower I use that Salt Scrub Oil stuff from Bath & Body works, then I have a stick of cocoa b___ter that I rub on my belly,b___sts thighs and b___t. Then I use Shea B___ter (from B&Bworks) mixed with Palmers cocoa b___ter. I know it sounds like a lot, but if I do get any stretch marks at least I know that I did everything I could to prevent them. I was told that moisturizing is the key to not getting any stretch marks.

Lucky1 - January 13

My mother has 5 has kids and no stretch marks. She told me about this stuff called Mother's Friend. They sell it here in the U.S. Don't know about other countries.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?