Tattoos-pg112619257718

4 Replies
vann - September 8

Is it ok to get a tattoo in your first trimester

... - September 8

No, it's not good for the baby b/c the ink could get into the bloodstream causing many problems for you and the baby. It's a very bad idea. If you want one bad enough maybe you should talk to your doctor, but they'll tell you the samething.

to vann - September 8

I got my tattoo when i was four months pregnant with my now two year old son! And he is a healthy boy!! If you are worried i'd talk to your doctor, but it was ok for me!! Where do you want to get one? I got mine on my b___st!! :) Good luck with it

Kat - September 10

I am not sure of other states but it is illegal in Florida. I am also not clear of what hazards there are to tattooing during pregnancy.

Bri - September 10

I got a tattoo in my 2nd week but I didnt know I was pregnant. Most places will not work on you if you are pregnant but talk to your doctor. But you might as well wait until after you have the baby, because some people become permantley overweight [causing stretching of the skin!] after having a baby. Thats what happened to my mom and a few of my friends. So wait until afterwards and see how your body turns out. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?