Too Much Weight -pg111401206918

4 Replies
j - April 20

I'm almost 14 weeks, how much should I have gained? I'm 5'4" and was 116 to start.

v - April 20

Hi! I am almost 12 wks and have gained 4 lbs. They say in the first trimester it is about 3-5lbs and then a lb a week in the second. I think it is about the same for the third trimester but don't quote me on it. The average weight gain is 25-35lbs total. I am really trying to watch what I eat...no sweets! as I want to be able to loose the weight easily after the baby is born. there are great books out there to help you on this topic. My favorite one so far is "What to expect when you are expecting" and "What to eat when you are expecting" . Hope that helps and all is going well with your pregnancy!

j - April 20

Thanks, I've gained 6 pounds, so I guess I'm okay. I'm trying to be really cautious too - I still exercise 3 times a week, so hopefully that helps. Good luck to you!

V - April 20

Your doing well and on the right track. Just remember when exercising not to get your heart rate up to high! All the best.

Sam - April 27

OK. So my situation is different.I have already gained 11 lbs and I am only 12 weeks. I started at 123 now I am an embarra__sing 134. My problem is that I was doing the low carb before I got pregnant and now all I can keep down is BREAD. I am really sensitive about my weight and I need to loose what I packed on, how do I do that safely?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion