Ultrasound-pg112587985618

2 Replies
ss - September 4

hi, i am starting my 6th week today ...on thursday after i woke up from my nap i found a mild spot on my panties .i got so scared i called my husband and he was in minutes home.we called the doctir's office and she conviced us saying that it is implantation bleeding and the mild cramps are normal and there is no need to worry.but i am still worried.i am going to test my hcg level tomorrow and have my ultrasound done.i didn't spot after that.and that was the only one a bright red one but very little.i am scared.is it normal as the nurse says and also can i get my us done at 6th week can i hear the heartbeat of my little one...

Camilla - September 4

Well it definitely isn't implantation bleeding if you are already starting your 6th week. But many women spot a little bit, and things turn out absolutely fine. It just depends, as long as it doesn't turn really red, or heavy with clots, as that would probably signal impending m/c. Best thing to do is have an u/s and test your levels, so I think you're doing the right thing. I'm not sure if you would get a heartbeat, it seems to happen sometime during the 6th week for most women. Good luck to you, let us know.

ss - September 4

thanks a lot camila....i will let u know tomorrow and hope the best happens

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion