Ultrasound Question-pg123253139551

4 Replies
GonaBeSingleMother - January 21

Hello everyone!! With the dating ultrasound the one thats 5-8 weeks do you get pictures to take home?? im really excited and would love to show my babys daddy the scan photo xx

babyblue2 - January 21

At my first ultrasound with previous children I received a photo... looks like a blob!! This time around, it was a little too early (5w5d), so all they saw was the sac... hence no photo.

Kristin72 - January 21

Ya I think the early ultrasound is not so much a memory photo..but you are always welcome to ask especially if your dh is not present. Just let the tech no beforehand. Often at the 12 week when you can tell it is actually a baby is when they give you the photo to take home. The early ultrasound is dealing with something that doesn't resemble much of anything.

countrymom - January 22

You do get pictures but they will have to explain what the various components are. They will sometimes have a little arrow they can superimpose to point to the baby. The picture is grainy and really doesn't look like much. You'll know what it is and that's what makes it special.

KCJ - January 22

I got a picture at my first ultrasound, which was 8 weeks. I have a question, I go for my second ultrasound tomorrow. I am 12 weeks, 2 days. What can I expect? The first one, they did a v____al ultrasound. Will this one be easier? PLEASE let me know!!! Thanks!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?