Update-pg111523501018

2 Replies
Angelea - May 4

Thank You for all of the replies about my cramping and bleeding post a few days ago. I ended up in the ER on Sunday afternoon because I was really concerned that it hadn't stopped. They thought it may be a tubal pregnancy or a miscarriage so they did several tests. I left knowing nothing and spent the next two days devastated that I may have miscarried. I had a follow-up visit with an ob-gyn yesterday. He said if my HCG levels have doubled, then I did not miscarry. Since I am very newly pregnant they were unable to detect the fetus. (I'm due Dec. 22) My results will be back this afternoon. The ob-gyn said not to worry for the time being. He said he has seen it many times where a woman bled through her first trimester and had perfectly healthy babies in the end. I am told for now to stay put, relax and not get on my feet much. I'm still worried, but he really did put my heart at ease. Wish me luck ladies....I'll post another update when I find out. Thanks for all the advice and concern, it's really hard for me since I do not have any women to share my concerns with or ask questions to.

JC - May 4

Good luck, Angela! You are in my thoughts . . .

SRG - May 4

Best wishes Angela. And remember the doctor ordered you bed rest....that means bed rest, no running around. Hope to hear more good news from you.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion