UTI-pg112835658018

4 Replies
Help - October 3

Has anyone had problems with uninary tract infections? I think I have one and was wondering how you go about clearing it up?

g - October 3

I have had alot of them when pregnant and not pregnant. First of all you gotta go to the DR and they will test your urine then they will give you a perscription which is usually two pills a day for seven days.Also drink lots of water and cranberry juice! Good luck!

Nicole - October 4

I had one also. They gave me medication which I was nervous to take. They told me if I don't take them the risk of it spreading to my kidneys is high and then there will be more problems. Go to your Dr. and get tested.

michelle - October 5

I actually went to the doctor for serious cramping and he told me I had bladder infection and...I was 3-4 weeks pregnant!! That was last week. Kinda nervous cause ive had 2 previous miscarriages. He prescribed me antibiotics for 5 days, He said it shouldnt hurt the baby...I guess u gotta get rid of it reguardless because it could cause more serious problems for u and baby in the long run if it spreads to your kidneys. good luck!!

Heidi - October 6

I had one at about 32 wks and didn't even know it. They put me on amoxicillin for 10 days 3 x per day. Now at 37 wks I thought I was going into labor as I was having horrible pelvic pain constantly. Another UTI and back on the meds! I pray I don't go into labor soon cus I can't imagine this pain along with labor pain. Every time the baby kicks my bladder I just about pa__s out. Ouch!!!! This time it's painful as hell.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?