Very Very Very Faint Bfp -pg117127166313

5 Replies
carla123 - February 12

hi i did a hpt this morning and it was very very very afint and i mean so faint it was barely there. just wondering if anyone else got that when tey first tested?? and then got a darker test next time. when should i test again?? tomorrow or the next day?? not gonna get excited till i see a darker test. i am 3 days late but i ovulated late and also i didnt get a positive result with my dd till i was 5 weeks. i would be a little over 4 weeks now. some one help.

jendean00 - February 12

The first time I tested it was light we could barely see it. We actually called the EPT hotline and they said no matter how light if it is + then it is a + test. I waited 2 days and took another one and it was darker, also had a blood test to confirm. HCG levels double every other day so wait a day or so and test again. Congrats it sounds like you are going to be a mommy.

carla123 - February 12

thanks jendean00 i am gonna wait 2 days cos i know if i test tomorrow and its still very faint i will be worried so gonna wait till wednesday. its so hard though!! i hope i am gonna be a mommy again and its darker next time!! thanks for your hepl. xx

jendean00 - February 12

Well look at it this way...you would have the best valentines day present when its a darker positive..I really think it will be.

krista-lee - February 12

i tested a faint positive, but it was definetly a positive lol. I think you wait 3 days and take another.

diem - February 12

I had a VEEEERY faint positive too. However, i was only 9 dpo. It has gotten darker ever since. CONGRATS! It sound like you have a bfp on your hands. Keep testing, it should get darker.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion