We Are Due August 2007 YEAH Part 5

217 Replies
ROBYN - January 15

Ok lets continue to all my bikini wearing girls !!

ROBYN - January 15

Kelley I have seen your pics before but the snow is so beautiful how could anyone get tired of that. Are you in the blue sweater? Enjoy your nap. Nite Nite.

kelley - January 15

No I am the one in the red sweatshirt and baseball cap at christmas... one of these days I will feel like doing my hair again and I will have to have dh take a pic of me to put up there... it is so sad... I have zero energy to do things like that... the girl in the blue sweater is my sister... I will get a pic of me, maybe an old one and put it up...

ROBYN - January 15

thanks it would be nice to see you and preferably in your suit standing in the snow LOL with a beach towel and sungla__ses and dont forget your sunscreen I dont want you to get sun poisioning

ROBYN - January 15

Ok did you just upload new pics of yourself with the kids? You look adorable (:

kelley - January 15

Oh robyn, wishful thinking... there will be no suit for me for awhile... I have put three older pics of me on the site with the girls.. They are not the best, but they are there... ya'll can see ME now. :)

jen327 - January 15

Wow, part 5, I am impressed. I feel like c___p today. I feel SO bloated and full all the time. I just want to go to bed. With DH gone I feel so tired, but can't just come home from work and lay down, I have dinner to cook , cleaning, laundry, sports. I need to hire a mom for him for 3 weeks, I feel bad but I am just so tired. That would be a good business, personal mom for hire :)

kelley - January 15

wow jen we posted at like the same time... I agree, it is a good thing that my dh is not gone hardly ever... I would be a wreck... good luck with that, hope that the next 3 weeks fly by for you... maybe we can help you with that.

ROBYN - January 15

jen, we are here hopefully we can make it go by faster for you. (: My dh goes maybe 2 times a year on business trips and I get upset I couldnt imagine 3 weeks your very strong.

lovestruckjsw - January 15

Part 5! It's so hard for me to keep up anymore! Being a Navy wife I know how you feel Jen. It's so much harder when they are gone. I've been so thankful DH has been here for the first trimester but I have to say goodbye to him right after I get into the 2nd trimester. Anyways, how many weeks along is everyone now?

ROBYN - January 15

I am 9 wks 5 days. You are also very strong to have your husband going away will he back back for the birth?

lovestruckjsw - January 15

9 weeks 5 days is great! I just hit the 9 week mark today. Well we're really not sure just yet if he'll be back for the birth. He leaves in February and I know I'll get to see him in April and again in the summer, but we're not sure where he'll be in August. Hopefully he'll be here at home in the states. I guess we will see. Just hoping for the best :-)

javidsgirl - January 15

hey ladies just got back form docs appt everything looks great he said i have second trimesters numbers in regards to my hcg and progesterone so that is very good. he agreed to let me do a another u/s thank god for that. i am also going to be getting IPS test #1 and #2 next week it is the test that looks for down sydrome and other birth defects incase you didn"t know. other that doc put on meds for m/s because i have lost 15 pounds in 4 weeks from not eating so much but i couldn"t help it i felt c___py alot so anyways i took one when i left his office and about an hour afterwards i felt great now i am straving so going to eat ttyl

javidsgirl - January 15

oh as for the the bikini robyn that aint going to happen lol

ROBYN - January 15

TANYA glad everything went well. I have to take those tests when I see a perinatologist (sp) my doc said I wont have to do a amnio its not because of my age i think its because of all the probs with the hematoma. Well I took my last progesterone injection and i bled which it was its goodbye to me. So I start pills tomorrow. Well I am glad you got meds to make you feel better. Anyway 24 is coming on I gotta watch it. CYAS

jen327 - January 15

Thank guys. I hope to stay busy. Last Jan he was gone for 6 weeks. I can't really imagine longer then that. It is hard to work all day and get my son to tae kwon do, the basketball or football or lacrosse, depending on the season. But no complaints I love my DH and respect he courage and all Military men who go overseas to Iraq. Anyway, as for me staying busy, work makes it go by fast, it is the weekends where it drags on, but my son is here this weekend, so we will keep busy. I am 10w 2d or 11 weeks if you go by my due date, but I am going by my u/s date to be sure. I go to my Dr on Thursday, what is the name of the test I should ask for? I have been taking stool softner since two weeks ago and OMG it has made just a world of difference feeling bloated. I have lost all my m/s and bbs soreness. But I read once the placenta takes over the symptoms tend to decrease. I found out there are a total of 11 women pregnant that I know of at work. Out of like 100, we are joking people shouldnt drink the water ;) Check in later, it is 24 time!

jen327 - January 15

OMG - Robyn I LOVE 24!!!!! I can't belive how good it is. Sorry for all you non - 24 lovers, this is AWESOME!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?