We Are Due August 2007 YEAH Part 7

250 Replies
kelley - February 1

Hey there frozen and not so frozen ladies... here is to hoping that Punxsutawney Phil predicts an early spring this year... I am freezing up here...

stefkay - February 1

Hi girls! Just saying hi and seeing how you all are. Looking good so far :-) Summer, I am so very sorry to read about your loss. I follow everyone here b/c I was here until my last u/s showed my baby stopped growing several weeks prior. It is a very hard thing to deal with, but I've found it helps to chat on the miscarriage forum once in a while. I can't stay away from checking in here though :-) When do all you guys find out the s_x? A few weeks of still, probably...

kelley - February 1

stef, it is great that you checked in with us... it will be about 6 more weeks for me... I definitely want to know what I am having... if it is a boy, I will have to sell all of the girl stuff, so that I can afford to clothe a boy. It is good to see that you are back on the ttc board a little. Has your doctor found anything else or it it just the folic acid thing? Hope that you are doing well. Keep checking in with us... Hugs girl.

ROBYN - February 1

Hey stef glad you stopped by how are you feeling? I wont know the s_x for i think about 8 more weeks i dont cant keep up with it. . Kelley loved the start of the new thread pretty funny. Oh its 82 degrees in Florida today would you like some sun??

javidsgirl - February 1

hello ladies, stef glad to hear your doing well hun.i have about 7 weeks untill i can find out the s_x of my baby i can"t wait. robyn i will take some sun

javidsgirl - February 1

oh summer sweety i just read your post on part 6 i am so sorry sweety sending you a big bear hug.

jen327 - February 1

Hi ladies, just got back from my OB appt. LOVE the new doctor. She is young, probably my age, but she spent 45 mins with me explaining everything. I know exactly what the SCH is, what is means etc. She also really made me feel confident. She did not want me to take my Progesterone anymore but I told her my previous OB said to until 15 weeks, she said, she would get a 3rd opinion for us and ask the High Risk drs. She said she is going to treat me like I am high risk, but she does not really consider me that high risk. She also has an u/s machine in her office, so she will check the baby often. It is amazing the difference of a Level 1 vs level 2 u/s. Today she gave me a picture and the baby was in the fetal position. This time it's heartbeat was 135 but normally it is 168. She said that is normal because the baby is not moving or anything and probably sleeping. Does that seem normal to any of you all?

jen327 - February 1

summertilley, I am so sorry for your loss, I did not go back and catch up until just now. I will keep your family in my prayers.

ROBYN - February 1

Summer OMG I am so so sorry i just reread part 6 didnt understand what everyone was talking about. You are your family are in my thoughts. JEN - its normal because the heartbeat fluctuates all the time I would have probably freaked out also but if the baby is resting the heartrate is slowed down just like us i am glad you like your new doc. I cant wait till next friday to go to the doc already.

jen327 - February 1

She is great, I told her I was freaked about this, she said would it make me feel better to see her every two weeks, I said yes, she said well lets do that until we feel the bleed is not longer an issue. She drew me a really great picture that explained exactly what is happening.

ChattyKathy - February 1

This makes the second forum that I go to that is experiencing a lot of bad news recently. My thoughts are going out to everyone. Its very sad, and I hope the girls experiencing losses and heartaches the best in healing. ------- Jen, your doctor sounds really nice. What a change from the new one! She really takes the time to make you feel comfortable and informed. Thats great. ----- So, either today (if the BF gets off work soon enough) or tomorrow I'm supposed to get in for my blood work. We couldn't do it at the last appt because it ran too long and they didn't have the equipment in their part of the hospital to do the testing, so she said come in whenever. Now we're down to getting it done at the very last minute.. Sigh.. Somehow I knew this would happen. I am a little nervous about how much blood they'll be taking, though.

ChattyKathy - February 1

They'll still do the blood test although I am sick, right?

jen327 - February 1

Tanya, are you on metformin? Were you ever? My new OB wants me to stop taking it, but I am scared.

javidsgirl - February 1

jen no i am not on metformin anymore my perintologist took me off of it becuase it can increase chances of liver problems in the 3rd trimester that can not only affect you but the baby . i stopped it when i found out i was preg because i already had acute fatty liver so i had a high chance of it happening

jen327 - February 1

I am just scared about stopping. But the new dr said if I develop gestational diabetes they have better, safer meds.

javidsgirl - February 1

yes that is true there are safer meds to take i am also concerned about it because i am already IR and diabetes is hereitary in my family big time as is gestational diabetes so i just watch my diet and drink lots of water and if i drink juices i make sure they are unsweetend just all natural juices but i drink gingerale but i keep it to a min. tehy excerise is good but i am taking it easy as for that goes right now because i am scared to excerise right now atleast untill after i see my ob and she gives the greenlight then i will take 30 min walks a day

ROBYN - February 1

Well girls i just went to the bathroom i just had another blood gush and am cramping real bad i am so uncomfortable i just wanna cry this really sucks.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?