We Are Due August 2007 YEAH Part 8

220 Replies
moescrilla - February 12

Lets have a toast to a happy part 8! part 7 was a little rough, so best wishes ladies!

lovestruckjsw - February 13

I'll raise a gla__s to that! (grape juice of course!). Part 7 had quite a few rough times. Lets hope for better news from everyone in this thread. And... this may be our last first trimester one!

ChattyKathy - February 13

Whoops, and there it is! =) Mmm... grape juice. That sounds really good right now. FINALLY we're all starting to get out of the first trimester. I really hope all our girls struggling right now can get to a point where they can finally feel good about their pregnancies... and everyone else can just stop throwing up!

kelley - February 13

Hey Morgan thanks for starting a new thread... I just thought I would see how long it took everyone else to load before I went and made another... Here is to hoping that this is our last thread of the first trimester for everyone... so maybe we should remind each other how far we along we are... I am 15 w and 2 d today... have to see the doctor tomorrow... very excited... I just hope it quits snowing so that I can get there. Robyn... chin up I am thinking of you girl... {{{HUGS}}} Kathy... I agree with you on the feeling good and not throwing up... I am just excited to finally have some energy back... now I wish that I could quit being so crabby...but my house is starting to look sorta clean again... as clean as it can with 2 toddlers following me around trashing it as I am cleaning.

jen327 - February 13

Lets also say how old we are and where we live, there is another thread here that is doing that, and it is nice to know where people live. I am 31 from Ashburn, VA 15 weeks 1 day pregnant with Baby #2.

jen327 - February 13

Oh and Kelly, I too have an appt. Wed am, but I just called and rescheduled for Friday because we are getting an ice storm and i did not want to risk not being able to see her this week. I go for another u/s on Monday with the Peri to check the SCH, but at this point I am all freaked out.

moescrilla - February 13

I'm 21 from a small town near Houston Tx. I'll be 11 weeks on Thursday (just in case ya'll forgot I'm having a c-section on Aug 28th, so I'm a little further behind ya'll) I'm actually due the 6th or 7th of September.

kelley - February 13

Jen to answer your age request... I am 31 will be 32 in June and I am from central Iowa... this is pregnancy #4 baby #3. As for the snow...I am not worried it looks like the large part of it is going to stay south of us... but not to far south...like 30 miles. LOL I will schedule my u/s when I am there I am excited to know what I am having... Good luck with your u/s next week and I hope that you do not get too much ice... that is the one thing that we have not had this winter... but we have lots of snow...I understand that you are freaked out.... but stay calm if not for you for the baby... I know that hearing that others are having problems can make your fears go wild...I know that hearing that there were questions about Robyn's ultrasound yesterday, brought me to tears... some of it is hormones I am sure.... most of it that I have grown attached to y'all but the biggest part is me wondering if it could happen to me too...I know that I pray everyday that this pregnancy goes well...and *knock on wood* it is going along great... I keep all of the women that are high risk or have problems in my thoughts at all times... the rest of you are there too, here is to lots of healthy late July and August babies....

kelley - February 13

Can I ask a silly question... I have never had a c-section (and hope that I don't have to)... why do they schedule them so early? Is it because you went into labor early with other pregnancies?

jen327 - February 13

I am having one too, July 27th. 8 days early. They do this because they don't want you to go into labor or have the baby go down the ca___l to get "ready" to go into labor. If you go into labor you have to "rush" the c-section but if it is planned then there is usually no rush and it is all planned. Plus for me my last baby was 9lbs 11oz so they don't want this one to be that big. THANK GOSH!

Melissa32179 - February 13

Hey girls...first Robyn I hope and pray that everything turns out okay. We are all pulling for you. Lets see I am 15 weeks and 5 days. WoW almost 16w. I live in St. Louis and am 27 with 2nd baby. I like long walks on the beach, I am an aries...hehehe I also have an appointment on Friday and for some reason I start to get really freaked out and nervous when it gets closer to my appointments. Like before I felt the baby move every once in a while...now I am all worried because I have not felt in like a week. I guess I just get nervous that everything will be okay.

lovestruckjsw - February 13

Goodmorning everyone! Well in answer to Jen's question, I am 20 and pregnant with baby #1. I am from a small town near Tyler, Texas and I am 13 weeks pregnant. Almost out of the 1st trimester! (or according to some, already out of it ?)

KBinParis - February 13

I am 39 and live in Paris, France. I am exactly 12 weeks pregnant and will have my first level 2 u/s on Thursday which I am exceedingly nervous about, especially since Robyn (who is my cycle buddy on the IVF thread) got such frightening news at her first level 2 u/s yesterday. Please pray that it will go smoothly! I hate feeling like such a scaredy-cat :)

javidsgirl - February 13

morning ladies, i am 26 married to a lovely man named javid who is 27. i am 14 weeks 2days with my first baby. has anyone heard from robyn i am very concerned about her lets all pray for her and i am sure god will answer our prayers. god please bless robyn and her baby with health and a long happy life

jen327 - February 13

Melissa, I too was freaking out about feeling the baby move. I called my OB said I had felt bubbles and it felt like the baby, she said only a few small percent of people actually feel anything and mostly really skinny small framed people, she said I probably felt gas bubbles. I haven't felt it in a week and was freaked out. I am also freaked out too about Robyn, and HATE when any one of us gets back news. I feel good I am in the second trimester and on Monday will be 16 weeks. Does that make me 4 months pregnant?

kelley - February 13

Jen that puts you in the 4th month of pregnancy... since things are so screwy and months (with the exception of February most years) are not just 4 weeks long. I think that they consider weeks 14 thru 18 the 4th month of pregnancy..at least I think that is what "What to Expect..." says... otherwise I am unsure... it is so hard to say...no one will give me a straight answer... why or why can't they agree on something about pregnancy. LOL. Oh and Jen in case you missed the post from awhile back... I want to thank you again for the Colace... I love it and I could kiss you for the recommendation...I am actually almost as regular as I was pre-pregnancy... not that I want to start the poop discussion all over. happy thoughts to everyone today.

jen327 - February 13

Oh, your welcome. Collace is my best friend. I think that is why my bubbly gas feeling has not been around because I am so regular now, sorry ladies, but I have to admit I never thought so much about my poop and how important it was until I was pregnant. My husband laughs at me when I get so excited to go :) My son was like are we going out someplace, my DH was like no mommy can finally poop :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?