We Are Due August 2007 YEAH Part 8

220 Replies
jen327 - February 13

Oh, your welcome. Collace is my best friend. I think that is why my bubbly gas feeling has not been around because I am so regular now, sorry ladies, but I have to admit I never thought so much about my poop and how important it was until I was pregnant. My husband laughs at me when I get so excited to go :) My son was like are we going out someplace, my DH was like no mommy can finally poop :)

ChattyKathy - February 13

lol jen. I actually think I'm going to have to face the facts and get a bottle for myself. I have always been irregular, so I didn't think much about it until now that I'm pregnant and its gotten even WORSE. I wont go into details with that one =) ----------------- Jen, when I heard the news about Robyn my heart also went out to you, but I didn't want to say anything to upset you. I know it must be scary to hear of bad news from someone in your same situation. I'll be thinking of the both of you. ------------ An introduction for me: Turning 20 on Feb 22, From Indiana, and 12w1d for me! Due August 27th.

Diva647 - February 13

Hi Kids, it's sooo cold here my t_ts are going to fall off, the wind chill is 15 below!! I'm super 29 (which means I've been 29 for a few years now & will be turning 29 again in March! LOL, i can't take my age too seriously! I FEEL young) This is pregnancy #4 for me, baby #2. I live in West Michigan & am still wishing I lived in France (KB I am totaly envious of you living in Paris, I adore Paris) I have a super fun & silly 3 yr old girl who is my best bud, she calls me her twin & my hubby's a keeper. I am also an aries (can U say strong willed?)& like to giggle & have fun when I'm not crying over Klnx commercials or the nightly news. . . . OK, what's going on w/Robyn? I guess I need to find the old thread & read up. Your posts are scaring me. What's COLACE you guys? Does it clean out the pipes? I so need help w/that & don't want to drink prune juice & am afraid of metamuscil. . . . . I was just thinking this AM that we're almost into the 4th month, already, how excite-ting! . . . I think the thing about being thin & small framed & being able to feel your baby move early is false advertising cuz I'm, ok WAS, thin & medium small frame & I'm not feeling any movement at all. I keep feeling every nite when I lie in bed but there's nothing. The other nite I dreamt I felt it kick me & then water came squirting out of my belly b___ton like a water gun! V. Odd.

slackette - February 13

I am 28 years old with baby #1. I am 14w5d and live in northern, VA. I finally had a dream about the baby last night (actually 2 dreams back to back), and in both dreams the baby was a boy. Strange, b/c I feel like the baby is a girl...I won't find out until the end of March. Have any of you ladies had a dream of the s_x of your baby yet, and if so, what s_x was it? Speaking of a grape juice toast, I found a vinyard in California that sells an "award winning" non-alcoholic wine (ariel vinyards). I might try it out (I am a wine lover!).

slackette - February 13

Hey Jen, any word from Robyn yet? There are things they can do for low amniotic fluid in this day and age, right?

jen327 - February 13

I am sorry I posted what Robyn asked me to post right at the end of the last string. She went to her ultrasound yesterday and they had some concerns with the hematoma and the amniotic fluid looked very low and it caused them major concerns about the ability for the baby to survive. She is going to contact a second Peri and go in for another appointment. Being on this site was just to much for her right now but she did not want to leave everyone hanging so she had asked me to post what happened so far. She will let us know if she finds out more but for now all she can do is wait. I have let her know that everyone is keeping her family in their prayers, and for that she is grateful.

jen327 - February 13

Oh and Collace is just a stool softener. It does not make you go like a laxative, it just absorbs water into your poop to make it softer and easier to go.

Diva647 - February 13

Poor Robyn! She must be in agony right now! . . . . . Where can you buy colace? I swear if I had a genie in a bottle right now I'd ask - to be able to poop, know the gender of my baby & have a pain free labor & delivery!!!!!!

javidsgirl - February 13

diva your are to funny girl but you know i would be right there with ya with the genie in the bottle except i would ask for one extra thing peace and no wars

jen327 - February 13

You can buy it at CVS, Wallgreens, Eckard most grocery stores.

moescrilla - February 13

slackette - I had a dream my baby was a girl...with my son I thought I was having a girl, and I had a dream it was a boy, and sure enough, it was a boy! So we'll see if my dreams were right this time. I too hope Robyn is doing ok and everything ends up ok. And on the subject of how many months people are....I thought that....for example, my lmp was the 30th, then every month on the 30th I'd be another month along. So like Feb. 30th (if there was one, lol) I'd be 3 months.

kelley - February 13

Diva as for the Colace.... I bought mine at the local target... I actually had to ask the pharmacist for it... our Target does not stock it... and the pharmacy actually only stocks the generic... it is called "docusate sodium, USP" and the bottle says compares with the active ingredient in Colace. Otherwise I would guess that any drug store or wal-mart will carry it... I know that after Jen said that she used it I checked on the list of acceptable OTC meds that my OB gave me and it was there.. so I promptly went out and bought some... kinda embarra__sing having to ask the cute male pharmacist where it the Colace was... but he explained that whole behind the pharmacy desk thing... *blush* nothing like telling a cute guy that you haven't pooped in a few days... AAAHHHH how romantic... LOL.

Diva647 - February 13

Kelley it could be worse, I had a cute male OB once, talk about blushing! . . . . you got me J-Girl on the 4th wish, that's a good one too. Maybe there could be a pregnancy genie (so people could wish for no complications) and a Make-the-world-a-better-place genie so we'd have no war, poverty or abuse against women. . . . just wishful thinking.

Diva647 - February 13

One other thing you guys, I'm such a chicken sh*t on this changing OBs thing. I got the # to my GF's midwife (they have Drs in that office too) but feel guility switching now . . . like i don't want to offend my current OB, she's not horrible, I just don't feel like she & I are a wonderful fit. . . . should I just stay put & deal or shoud I move on? & how do i not feel guilty? is it the hormones that make me not want to hurt my OB's feelings? I put a call into the midwife's office today, someone is going to call me back.

stefkay - February 13

Hi girls! I've tried to skim and see how everyone is doing, but you guys move pretty fast :-) Robyn, I'm praying for you {hugs}. Just wanted to pop in and say hi...I think I o'd recently which is good because it means things are back on track really quickly. Now I'm hoping I'm NOT pregnant yet because I think we bd'd too close to possible o time. FF says "good" chance and we're not trying. Just crazy from not having s_x for so long...lol. I still haven't seen the dr. yet (will on the 23rd) and she would KILL me if I got pg so fast. I was told that the tissue studies came back normal, so I guess they didn't find anything wrong with the fetus. Don't know much besides that. Just taking b___t loads of vitamins right now and not being at all good about caffeine or cigs (I started smoking again the day I found out about m/c) Oh well, will quit when I need to again. It's been a stressful month, but much much better now. {{{HUGS}}}

Kerry5 - February 13

Good afternoon everyone! I'm 28 and 11w5d with baby #1 and living in Angels Camp, CA......Question: Anyone been told by Dr. not to exercise? Had to go to the dr. yesterday due to some spotting on Sunday night right after some prenatal yoga. My dr. told me that some women are just not able to exercise throughout their pregnancies. So far this is the second time this has happened. I stopped excersing after the first time (at about 6w) for a couple of weeks but I thought by now it would be safe, guess I was wrong. Anyone else having this problem? Jen, please let Robyn know my thoughts and prayers are with her.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?