We Are Due August 2007 YEAH Part 9

221 Replies
kelley - February 20

Here is to the last installment of the August girls in the 1st Trimester...

kelley - February 20

Diva I love the a___logy that you left us with smile and wave boys smile and wave... that is a great way to think of it... especially when it comes to the advice and belly touching... Nothing big going on here... it is warming up finally... maybe that silly groundhog was right for once... LOL.

javidsgirl - February 20

morning ladies, when i read the news about robyn on part 8 i just started crying i am still crying i wouldn't that on anyone especialy a sweet soul like her. she will most definitly be in my prayers i hope that god will bless her with a healthly baby next time . i love all the baby names you ladies have chosen not very often that happens since i am very picky when it comes to names so ladies have good taste in names. as for same old thing just different day my arse is still sore from falling on ice yesterday going to get the mail i guess that is gods way of reminding me i am suppose to be resting lol. wow it is amazing to see that we all are almost in the second tri now times flies forsure. kelly i sure hope that critter was right to i would love a early spring no more freezing cold temps and ice

javidsgirl - February 20

wouldn"t wish*

kristinns25 - February 20

Just wondering if any of you feel very bloated at night? I get so bloated that I feel horrible. In the mornings, I can't hardly tell I'm pregnant by looking at my belly but by the afternoon it looks like a balloon!

friendtilthend - February 20

Good morning ladies.... Well, I am now getting jealous everyone is finding out what they are having and I can't wait to find out myself. congrats to all you ladies who know what you are having. I live in California weather was nice this past weekend. My dh took us out yesterday to Monterey and it was warm. We went to Bubba Gumps. I love their shrimp. The funny thing was we ate outside for the first time and there was a bird that kept coming around and leaving a present for us. we received three presents from that bird. The bird was on a wire above us. It was too far up to scare away(we tried). Luckily it's aim was a little off. The waitress apologized repeatedly. We were mad it wasn't their fault. We just laughed about it. She brought us our bill and a t-shirt for each of us. The kids thought it was funny.

friendtilthend - February 20

kristin there are some nights I feel bloated. I think it depends on what I eat.

lovestruckjsw - February 20

First off, congrats on the baby boy jen!! How wonderful! I still have no idea when my BIG ultrasound will be so I can't even add my name to that list. What devastating news about Robyn... she will be in my prayers for healing and a healthy baby in the future. I can't even imagine her pain. Whoever is in contact with her, please let her know that I and all of us in here are praying and thinking of her. I love all the names you ladies have picked out. It just makes it that much harder to decide on names for my baby!

kim00 - February 20

Please let Robyn know she's in our prayers and we wish her the best. I think I will be one of the last ones to find out the s_x, we are due Aug 26. I am so excited, and can't wait.

lovestruckjsw - February 20

I'm having a pretty rough day today. DH had to leave this morning. I will see him in either late April or early May but only for a weekend. So for the next 2 months or so, I'm alone =( . For the new ladies here, my hubby is in the Navy. He'll be deployed for a short time (2 - 4 months is really not that long in the military) and thankfully will be able to come home when I am in my 3rd trimester and when the baby is born. It still is so hard when he has to be gone, especially since he won't be here for all the big changes about to take place. It's hard being away from your best friend for so long. Sorry for such a sad post. I'm just a lil down today.

KBinParis - February 20

Lovestruck, it really sucks that your hubby is leaving for so long. I can understand how you must miss him when he leaves, especially now that you're pregnant. We feel so much more vulnerable at this time in our lives. Diva, the only French name that I am considering is Margaux (as in Chateau Margaux) but DP doesn't like it. Girls, I need an honest opinion here. I've always loved the name Georgia. Its a lovely name in Italian. However, not being American I don't know how its viewed on your side of the pond. Please, please give me honest opinions on whether Georgia is considered a nice name or if it has some sort of negative connotation for some reason. Thanks, much appreciated! I don't know when they'll be able to tell the s_x of my baby as yet, hopefully soon so that I can start looking for s_x specific clothes. Bon soir ladies!

javidsgirl - February 20

love

javidsgirl - February 20

ok lets try this agian, love i don"t know how you do it i would go crazy without my dh.KBinParis on the canadian side i think georgia is a beauitful name i actualy have a friend named that and her parents are koren and canadian so i think it works in all cultures to be honest.good night to you to.

mel2229 - February 20

Hi ladies, I was wondering if I could join in? I am due 8/27.

javidsgirl - February 20

welcome mel to our group you will love the ladies here they are a great bunch of ladies

KristinTone - February 20

Welcome Mel!! My little one is becoming more active I can feel he/she throughout the day it is so weird! I wish I was in Cali enjoying the sunshine it is non-stop rain for us here in the Northwest.

kelley - February 20

Welcome Mel to the wild world that is the August due date... and PARIS... I love Georgia...it is a beautiful name...I actually threw it into the ring but my DH said no states for names... I love the name Lola also... but he refuses to use it because of some song from the 80's about a transvest_te or something...I have no idea what he is talking about... do you ladies??? KRISTENTONE... man we have to many Kristen's... isn't it great to feel the baby moving I feel mine off and on... it is amazing... AMANDA where is DH being deployed to??? Hope that it is nowhere dangerous... you will both be in my prayers that he returns home safely... very soon. I too wish that I was enjoying some sort of Cali weather.. but after last week we are having a heat wave.. it is almost 50 degrees and last week at this time it was below zero... so I will take today!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion