Weight-pg117310912536

18 Replies
MrsShelton217 - March 5

Okay.. I know that in early pregnancy your weight is likely to change from day to day due to water retention. My Pre-Pregnancy weight was 125.0lbs. I am only 5wk1d preggo... and i weighed this morning and the scales said 128.5. Thats 3 and a half lbs.....I will admit, I have had quite an appit_te... but is 3.5 lbs terrible? or is it more likely to be water weight right now...?

Cathy2 - March 5

It's probalby bloating and water weight...but a friend of mine gained 15 pounds in her first 12 weeks of pregancy...I am 11 weeks and have gained 5-6 pounds...don't worry, eat when you're hungry, eat healthy and your body will gain whatever wieght it needs to carry the baby!

lissica - March 5

well i'm 9wks. My pre-pregnancy weight was 118lbs. Now this morning the scale said 125lbs!! I know i'm super bloated and have been eating more then usual but come on! Hopefully when the bloat goes away so will some weight.

preggoplease - March 5

Im am right there with you girls. I started at 125 and now I am at 129! I have been bloated to the point I look 5 months preggo! Geez...this bloating is going to make me have to wear maternity clothes already! I usually where size 3 and now my 7's are tight!

MrsShelton217 - March 5

With my first pregnancy, my prepreggo weight was 130lbs... when I delived my daughter I weighed 144lbs. I only gained 14 lbs.... BUT.... She was also 8 weeks early. I just dont remember being this bloated w/ the first pregnancy

preggoplease - March 5

With my first I was 121lbs and then at the end weighed 149. I also, do not remember bloating up like this. I feel so fat but I just flaunt like its all baby (makes me feel somewhat better). Now I am freaking out thinking that I am going to gain tons and tons of weight with this one.

kristinns25 - March 5

I haven't gained much weight but I do feel so bloated esp. at night. I am little worried because I already feel uncomfortbale.... and I'm not even showing! I can't imagine how I will feel 5 months from now!!!

MrsShelton217 - March 5

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! I am only a lil over ONE month pregnant, and after I eat, I look like I am a good 3 or 4 months along... W/ my first I never got to wear maternity clothes... looks like I will be in them by the end of my first trimester this time.... I just let my belly stick out and if someone says somthing I just smile, and rub my belly. in the mornings my belly isn't destended too much... but as soon as I eat something it['s soo funny looking. My lower abdomen... (where the baby actually sits right now) is slightly poochy... even with out mee eating... but as soon as I eaet... its like WHAM! HELLO!

lisarenee - March 5

I wish I started at the weight any of you did! I am overweight to begin with so I am going to try and be very cautious of weight gain so that the baby and I can stay healthy. I am 6 weeks and have not gained, but I am not any hungrier than normal yet. I have been swimming laps for half an hour 5 days a week and trying to take short walks when I can. I wonder if this helps with moving the blood around and not getting bloated. P.S. I think excersise helped with the dizzyness also.

preggoplease - March 5

lol....welll thats sounds just like me! I woke up this morning for work and was happy cause my stomach was normal then I ate a twix, thats all just a twix!, and my stomach is right back out there. My co-workers are all "are you showing already?!".....I just go "yep". I don't want them to know I'm just a chunker right now...lol. Oh and the worst part is we are trying to keep it from his parents until the first tri is over and then tell them, so now I have to wear this big sweater (in 75 degree weather) to hide it. I'm sure they think I am crazy wearing a sweater all the time and going to the bathroom every 2 seconds....lol

lisarenee - March 5

So, maybe I do get bloated, I am not the only one who's stomach pooches out the second they eat something?I can't wait to let my tummie be free and not have to suck it in...lol...I can't quit suck it in anymore it seems. I could actually wear a bikini this summer instead of a tankini ...well, I have not decided if I want to bear by pregnant belly to the world or not...

lissica - March 5

lol lisarenee..i can't suck it in anymore either. It's too painful. Preggo..my coworkers have been asking the same thing! Oh and about the twix thing..i know EXACTLY how you feel. All i had today after the gym was a protein shake and soon after i felt like someone attached a tire pump to my belly b___ton. I told dh yesterday i felt like a stuffed turkey! :(

MrsShelton217 - March 5

I AM SO GLAD that I am not the only one feeling like this. I thought maybe it was b/c this is my 2nd baby... but I feel huge. We told DH's parents yesterday.. and his mom was like.. how far along are you? like 12? 13 weeks? I felt awful when I said... 5...?

preggoplease - March 5

Lissica- stuffed turkey, thats a PERFECT way to describe it!!!...lol. I don't think I will be able to make it until 12 weeks to tell DF parents without them noticing my belly. Man oh man. lol.

sdillon78 - March 5

I heard that 4 lbs in the first 8 weeks is pretty normal....I had gained four at my 10 week check up...I was very disappointed and the nurse said that it wasn't bad at all....I am 5'8" and weighed 145 pre-pregnancy, but with my first I had gained 9 lbs by 8 weeks I ended up gaining 67 lbs with her!! It was pretty bad, but it came off quick because it was all water weight...also I did hear that many women put on more weight with the girls?? So maybe this one is a boy!!! YAY

MrsShelton217 - March 5

Anyone else feel like this? Like the rest of you, I ALWAYS have to pee. My bladder constantly feels like its gonna burst. I go to the bathroom expecting to pee a gallon, and its hardly any... (or so it seems) I feel relieved, but then a few minutes later it feels the same way again.... anyone else going through this?

lisarenee - March 5

I have to pee less then every half hour with my ectopic in November, but this time I do not have to go very often....seems kinda odd.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?