Weight Gain-pg110028436890

3 Replies
Susanna - November 12

Does anyone know how much weight you should gain in the first trimester. I have been sick, but only have thrown up twice. I am a little person and am afraid that I am not gaining the weight I should.

Christine - November 12

Susanna...I didnt gain any weight in my first trimester, this is my 3rd...but in the last month I have gained (well enough) lol...all woman gain at different times.

Valerie - November 17

Susanna, I'm also in my first trimester (9weeks) and I've actually lost 2kg because of severe morning sickness. I am not too worried as I am eating what I can (when I'm not feeling too nauseas). Try to eat about 6 small meals to prevent feeling so nauseas. My GP tells me to expect to gain anything between 12kg and 20kg during the entire pregnancy.She says 12kg is on average sufficient. This includes baby, amniotic fluid etc so you shouldn't look too huge. I hear most weight gain takes place after the first trimester, especially during the last trimester, so don't worry! Enjoy your pregnancy!

hi - November 17

I have lost less then a pound but told it's norm. I did the same with my first child. Then gained weight in my 2nd & 3rd trimester with him. Take care & good luck 2 u!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?