Weight Loss-pg119854641936

4 Replies
joperfilio - December 24

Hi ladies, I am in my fifth week and I am getting worried because everything that I am reading tells me that women gain weight in the first weeks but I am losing, at first it was not so much, but now I have lost about five pounds. Has this happened to any one else? The strange thing is though while I am sick I am not vomiting, just wonder if anyone else has experienced this.

b__terfly kisses - December 24

Yes! Pregnancy speeds up your metabolism. Don't worry you will gain soon. :o) Just make sure you stay hydrated if you can't think of eating.

sarah21 - December 26

I lost 15 pounds in my first trimester and I am now 27 weeks and have gained only about 9 of it back. It's perfectly normal and you will gain it back soon. Don't worry about it. Just concentrate on eating as right as you can and don't worry about anything else.

stefkay - December 27

joperfilio, I never threw up and was only nauseated. I don't think it is really the norm to be actually vomiting...

newlywed0915 - December 27

Congrats! I started out my pregnancy at 155. I lost 4 lbs in a month that I attribute to my nausea and inability to eat ....and so far I've lost a 12 lbs, but gained 4 back recently. I'm 13 weeks and 5 days...and I was worried about earlier about losing this weight too...but everyone tells me its okay. Sooner or later, you'll gain weight when you need to. Your body knows what its doing. Just take your prenantals everyday and eat as healthy as you can.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?