What Is Going On -pg112255219118

1 Replies
Dawn - July 28

My periods are very irregular and light. LMP (red and regular) was June 14-16. On July 12 and 13th I had brown discharge that later was a little red. No cramps or menstrual symptoms though. I wasn't flowing if you know what I mean, I used a tampon only because we were swimming. Anyway... in the past couple weeks I have experienced a few nausious occasions, never throwing up though. And now, the last few days weird things are happening. I get up and I am fine...then after an hour of being on my feet, I bloat up (big time) and have this dull cramping right in the center of my pelvic region (low) that worsens as I am on my feet. When I cough, or sit down quickly it is worse. It is like a heaviness/pressure deep within my pelvis. It feels like very bad gas. I took a couple Gas-X pills last night thinking if that helped, then Gas was indeed my problem, didn't help though. Bowels are normal. Some white CM. Pain gets worse if I have to pee and don't relieve myself right away. I really am uncomfortable the last few days. I don't feel like doing anything, I can't exercise, clean, nothing. It isn't sharp pain, but the bloating and pressure and tightness is too much. Anyone have an idea of what is going on? I should add that I already have 2 kids, 11 and 3. I haven't really noticed any br___t changes. I would think my br___t would be sore if I was prego. However, they have taken a beating and there isn't much to them after 2 br___tfed kids. Does that make a difference? What do you think of all this.

Dawn - July 28

Bumping up, please help

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion