What Is Happening-pg116896646268

3 Replies
deelov - January 16

hi all, can somebody help me , my period was due last week so my husband suggested we take a home pregnancy test, i took two , that was two days ago and they both came out positive. late this afternoon i discoverd i was bleeding , pink in colour and lighter than period. is this normal , ? am i really pregnant ? i used the first response test, am not sure how accurent they are . plese help. x

margie - January 16

i had spotting after testing positive too...this is really common in early pregnancy as long as it is lighter or brown and not bright red and heavy...any bleeding is worth checking out with your doctor, but dont worry too much yet as this is really common in early pregnancy as long as there isnt heavy bleeding or severe cramping. i would call the dr and see when they can get you in, if anything just for your own rea__surance. as far as test accuracey, if you tested twice positive then congrats you are for sure pregnant! :)

lawlady72 - January 16

did you get a positive right away? If so you are most likely preggo - some women do have mestrual like bleeding during pregnancy and as you said usually much lighter. I'd make an appt. w/OB and get a blood test done to be 100% sure, but it sounds like it to me.

jen327 - January 16

I had bright red bleeding at 6 weeks. Period bright red for about 2 hours. I was freaking out, but they think it was just a blood vessel bleeding that was forming around the placenta. I am 10 weeks now and no other complications.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion