When Do U Tell U Are Pregnant Due 8 2009

7 Replies
Amy_mommy - January 9

Hi, everyone! I'm 10 weeks now and the only people that knows i'm pregnant is my husband and u guys in here. When do u share the news that u are pregnant? My last one was a miscarriage at 6 weeks & my big mouth told the whole world I was pregnant at 4 weeks. So this time, I'm playing it safe, I want to wait until the "dangerous" period is over... anyone else??? and i'm so big, I'm showing like i'm 8 mths and people at work are starring at me. I don't know what to do.

augustmommy3 - January 9

I would wait another 2 weeks cause that is when your second trimester starts and that is the end of that "dangerous" period. I haven't even told my parents yet and I'm 10w5d. i was very resistant when it came to tell friends and husbands family, but he was so excited he told everyone. I wanted to wait cause I'm so paranoid. I just had an appointment yesterday and everything seems to be fine, so i think i'll tell my parents his weekend. I just can't hold it anymore :) LOL

Amy_mommy - January 9

me too, i can't hold it anymore. i haven't told my parents either. how are u feeling. do u feel nauseas?:

augustmommy3 - January 9

not a bit. i was just telling that to my doctor. no morning sickness, no nausea. i wouldn't even know that i'm pregnant. the doctor said i was one of the lucky ones. I guess i am, since hearing all these horror stories about women who can't even get out of the bed in the morning of how sick they are. the only difference is that i eat so much sweets, i can't stop! :) what is your dues date?

Amy_mommy - January 9

i was like you in my 1xst pregnancy when i had my girl. it was a breeze, very easy pregnancy. but now, i get nausea but i don't throw up, just that it last not only in the morning, but ALL DAY. and i'm tired and wants to sleep. u are lucky! my due date is 8/3/2009

augustmommy3 - January 9

oh yeah, that is another thing, i'm sleepy all the time. my due date is 8/2/09, i'm pretty sure it will change another 15 times lol. looks like it's going to be leo. husband is leo, my dad is leo, husbands mother is leo. what a family! :)

Amy_mommy - January 9

are u schedule to do first trimester screening i have mine schduele for next tuesday. can they find out the gender this early though

augustmommy3 - January 9

You mean ultrasound? I had that done at 7 weeks. But I believe it's too early to tell the gender yet. The doctor said it's around 15-20 weeks.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?