When To Try Again-pg112389301818

4 Replies
H - August 12

Hello! I had a m/c at 7 weeks and still tracking levels. They dropped from 900 to 163 in three days. The doctor indicated that they need to be below 5. Wondering about your experiences! Thank you.

K - August 12

Hi, I'm sorry for your loss! I'm 36 and m/c at 5 weeks back in January. I think my levels had to be down to zero...I kept going back for blood work to make sure. My dr said to wait 2 months to try again. It took us almost 6 months till I got pregnant again & now I'm at 9 weeks & very nervous!! Best of luck to you & take care!!

Jess - August 14

I had a m/c back in March, Dr told us to wait 3 months...we started after 1st AF....just found out I am pregnant. Took us 5 months.

H - August 22

K and Jess, thank you for your input and support. I'm sorry about your losses. I'm so happy to hear about your pregnancies, CONGRATULATIONS! I found out on 8/16 that my levels are at 4 (the Dr. wanted them below 5.) We have already started TTC. The doctor or nursing staff made no mention of when to start again. I don't think they even knew I existed, couldn't even get out a "how are you"? I'm a little nervous as this is my second m/c and I'm 33 but I'm sure things will be ok. I'm sending you lots of positive baby thoughts! We will see what happens! The best of luck to you both!

trying - August 23

hi jess and k, can i know whether did u test for opk when u started ttc? i had a m/c in late may (was 8 wks) and my next af came 4 wks later. the 2nd af was late -39 days. just done opk and had a +ve but no cm.. so dunno whether i'm actually ov.. or not.. any advise?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?