Where Did My Symptoms Go -pg116923579360

3 Replies
cherryrosebud13 - January 19

i posted in signs of pregnnacy but i figured you ladies might know more. i found out i am pregnant and i have a gene thing going on that i have period bleeding during pregnancies. it's normal for me. well i just gt over my bleeding which was heavy and long like a period but i had everything checked out afterwards and it's okay. well like right after my bleeding was gone, like a day, my symptoms died down ALOT. they just went away, the only thing i have once in a while during the day is nausea and slight slight headaches. has anyone else ever had their symptoms go away? will they come back?? plz don't say i had a miscarriage cuz i know i didn't. everything is okay, i just want to know about my symptoms, thank you!

kimberly - January 19

How far along are you?? I am 9 weeks and feel much less pregnant this week than I did last week. I suppose it could be normal but, with the bleeding and all I would put a call into the Dr. just to rea__sure yourself.

cherryrosebud13 - January 19

I'm okay I was just at the doctors a week ago. my mom had the same thing.

socalmom - January 19

Cherry, I'm 5 weeks today and my *symptoms* kinda come and go. For the most part I feel just fine. So chances are you are just fine! Do you have another Dr. appt soon (because of the bleeding)? then you will know eveything is good. You can also take another HPT and make sure you still have a nice dark BFP, that is what I have been doing I take one every couple of days I will do this until I see my Dr. next week....call me crazy but I like to see that BFP!!!! It makes me think everything is ok in there even though I don't have constant symptoms!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?