Why -pg114245119818

6 Replies
knpandrews - March 15

Hello. I am currently a little over 9 wks. pregnant and cant seem to figure out why that even though the nausea has gone away I still gag when I cough and throw up. I feel fine during the day and as soon as i cough, then i gag and then i throw up. Yesterday, I smelled a foul odor in the kitchen started gaging and the rest followed. Has anyone thrown up with out being nauseas during the day? Is this normal or is it just in my head? Thanks ladies...

cmfqueens - March 15

AWE YOU POOR THING IT'S NORMAL :( ! jUST THE THOUGHT OF MY PRENATAL VITAMINS WILL MAKE ME PUKE, I'VE HAD TO HAVE THEM CHANGED SEVERAL TIMES NOW AND I STILL PUKE!

HannahBaby - March 17

i have the same thing my nausea has come away but i still gag when i cough and try to swallow my prenatal

JenniferB - March 17

I am very nauseous but I found that after my last pregnancy I would still throw up if I smelled something bad even though I wasn't nauseous. It was almost like I had such a strong gag reflex and vomited so easy I couldn't control it anymore.

knpandrews - March 17

Thats excatly what it is... thank you ladies for you imput. Its nice to know that its not just all in my head.

CKSAN - March 17

Happend to me to with my first pregnancy. I was never sick, but anything even slightlyin the gross category made me gag. It started at 12 weeks and went until 6 months. Then I was fine.

lorih - March 18

I gagged when I brushed my teeth and also when I coughed throughout my entire 1st pregnancy. Pregnancy sure does some strange things to your body. Good luck to you all and congrats.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?