Worried-pg112506855718

4 Replies
c - August 26

I am a little worried because I don't feel sick a lot anymore. I am 10 weeks and I don't want anything to go wrong. I had an us at 6 weeks and everything looked good. The heart rate was 128. I went in on Monday to do my paper work, and to get the lab work done. They said no news is good news, and I have not heard anything yet. I don't go in againtill Sep 8. I have never had sore bb's either and they are slowly growing. Do you think that the lack of morning sickness is a problem? Any adive would be great. Thanks.

"sick" of it!! - August 26

hey just thank god it is over!!! you had an us and heard the hb and morning sickness supposably starts to go away at the end of first trimester. You are an inspriation to me right now!!!

wollmich - August 26

I am six weeks today. I have been real sick the past week, went in yesterday and measured exactly 6 weeks to the day and saw the heartbeat. Today I wake up and feel fine, no sickness, nothing. It's either normal to feel great one day and bad the rest or, I too, am worried

Jessica - August 26

Hi I am 9weeks+3days pregnant and Have not had anymore morning sickness either. Mine subsided about one week ago. I hope this is normal. I say my baby which looked like a tela tubby last monday and it was squirming all around my bell with a very strong heartbeat. So i am not to worried about the morning sickness.

c - August 27

Thank you all for responding. I think I posted this to soon. Last night I got sick after dinner, and I feel sick this morning. SO m/s is back.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?