Worried -pg111596479318

2 Replies
Ekta - May 13

Hi All! I am in my week 12 of pregnancy. I have a history of 2 miscarriages. The first was ectopic and the second they said was a missed abortion. I heard the heartbeat at 7 weeks and saw it in another u/s on 11 weeks(last sat). But I am still dead worried. After saturday, my morning sickness seems a bit reduced(although it is still there) and I am not able to notice the increase in my bust size(although there is a tingling sensation sometimes and tenderness). Since I am on profasi and Microgest(progersterone supplement), I always fear these symptoms are because of the medicines and I might have lost the baby once again. Please give me some positive feedback. I need it badly.

jena - May 13

making it to 12 weeks means you have surpa__sed the big "worry" times. it's natural for your symptoms to feel like they are "going away" a little bit at 12 weeks, because that's when your hcg levels start decreasing (this is normal). so although i'm sure miscarrying will always be in the back of your mind (mine too!), try not to worry because you really have made it past the hard part in terms of keeping a pregnancy, and are almost into your second trimester! congratulations!!

sarah - May 14

Hi. i am in my 9th week now. All week last week i was vomiting all day long and my b___bs hurt. For the past two days i feel nothing....i actually feel good which is what scares me. My b___bs don't hurt and i am not vomiting?????? can anyone help me???

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion