I am now 19 days late for my period, I was due on the 13th January, I keep track of my periods and no my average cycle is 31 days. I hav never been late before and my periods are regular, I have not been using any contraception for the last 4 months.
I have done 3 home pregnancy tests one after 5days late the 18th jan, one on the 21st 8 days late, both these at night and one on the morning of 27th 14 days late. All three were negative, the last one was a clear blue test it looked negative but couldn't be sure if there was a ver faint positive. I went to the doctors on the 26th and did a urine sample the following morning. The results came back on 31st and were also negative. I have been back to the doctors again this morning and he has advised that o keep doing tests for the next few weeks but there £8 a go, also If I am pregnant I would like to be sure so I can start to take the tablets etc
I would like to know if anyone has had the same experience and what happened in the end? Were you pregnant?
A little bit more information for you, I am 22 years old I hav not lost or put on a huge amount of weight, I have not been stressed, I have been eating as usual and have done Bo more exercise than usual.
Over the last few weeks I have been getting pregnancy symptoms such as:
1) tender nipples - at night mostly, but I h e noticed little lumps around my nipple but no colourful change
2) I had a clear gooey like discharge during the week I should have been on my period
3) I have experienced some nausea, it's on and off throughout the day feels like butterflies but worse?
4) I have had lower back pains but again obly at night time
5) headaches, keep coming and going
6) fatigue - finding myself very tired in the morning when getting up and I have been going to bed earlier
7) some cramps but these were around the week my period was due, these have now stopped
8) urination - been going to the toilet alot more than usual twice every hour
9) some heartburn - like a acid feeling again this happens mostly at night
11) mood swings! Been annoyed and irritable alot more than usual
I apologise for the length of this post but wanted to give as much info as needed! :)
If some one has had any simular experiences could you please advice what happened? Thanks xx