4 Days Late -pg117130753043

2 Replies
mgriffin603 - February 12

Ok, so heres my deal. I stopped taking the pill in October, in Nov. my period was a week late and I didnt get my period for the month of December but I did get it in January. My boyfriend and I are using the pulling out method of BC even though we both know its only like 70% effective. We dont want a baby right now but at the same time we would be happy if we did get pg. I am now 4 days late for Feb. He has had 3 dreams where im pg w/ twins in each dream but I dont feel like im pg at all. So what is everyones opinions? Do you think I am just late or do you think im pg... I wont buy a test til Friday that way it wont be money wasted in case i get it some time this week....

AmySmoak - February 12

I would wait a few days, if it doesn't come take a test. If pos. call the dr and sechdule an appt., if neg and period still doesn't show, wait and do another test. I am currently 6 days late with all signs of pregnancy. I have taken 2 tests, first one faint positive and yesterday I got a BFN. I am going to get blood work done this afternoon. Good luck!!!! Also, I have had those kind of pregnancy dreams too! My DH and my Mom both strongly believe that i am pregnant and with twins! We will see!!!!

mgriffin603 - February 12

Oh yeah I dont have health insurance either so I cant go to the docs and have them check..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?