5 5 Quot 115lbs 9wks Along When Will I Start Showing

7 Replies
C.J. - April 14

I am 5'5", 115 lbs, 25 yrs old.,and 9 wks. pregnanct w/ my first pregnancy. Is there anyone else out there about my size who is farther along, because I'm trying to get a general idea of when I might start showing and how much weight I will gain. I know everyone is different, but I'm just wanting a general idea for someone my size...

Ginger - April 14

I'm 5'8", started at about 140 lbs. I'm 25 weeks and didn't start showing until about week 20. I've gained 10 lbs so far. It will come. I wanted my belly as soon as I got prego. It just happened over night. Good luck to you.

Stephanie - April 14

How much weight you gain depends on what you eat and how much you exercise as well....you should not gain anymore than 30-35 lbs.

Lana - April 14

I am 5'5 , 110lbs and am 8w and 4d and I just look a little bloated.This is my first as well.

April - April 14

I'm 5'3", 22 yrs old, and was 118 lbs when I got pregnant... I started showing at about 2 1/2 months (don't know the weeks then) and have been gradually getting bigger since then. I'm currently 26 weeks and have only gained about 7 lbs. I'm "all baby" No fat anywhere else yet. But my baby is very healthy, and my belly is sticking out like there's half a basketball in there. My doctor says you will normally gain between 25-35 lbs during pregnancy, but if you gain less I think that's okay as long as the doctor isn't worried. My mom was 116 lbs when she got pregnant with my sister and only gained 16 lbs throughout the entire pregnancy and had a very healthy baby girl. So I guess it just depends on your body type, how well you eat, and how well you take care of yourself. I also have a friend, though, that was skinnier than I am, and for some reason she didn't show until she was 6 months, and then she just popped out over night.

Emily - April 15

i actually have a question, i am 5'4 105 ibs and 14 yrs old how soom would i start to show?

April - April 15

emily... my guess would be somewhere around 2 - 2 1/2 months or so... but that doesn't mean you will... my friend who's about your size didn't show until about 6 months... but i think that's uncommon

bec - April 16

hi im 5`6`` and about 9 stone. im 15 weeks and am not showing yet at all.this is my first pregnancy

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?