Help -pg111386245518

20 Replies
Ashley - April 18

ok so i'll put it simple....i had unprotected s_x (with my bf of 5 years) the day before my period, my period came i had s_x twice while on my period (unprotected), could i be pregnant? my period was weird....not normal...it only lasted 3 days, usually it last anywhere from 5-7, the color was different, and it was so light, which is so not normal for me...i took a test...it said neg. but it might be too early.....I cannot get having a baby off of my mind....i dream about it a lot, think about it all the time.

Ashley - April 18

also i have been having some serious back and side pain....

jena - April 18

if your period was light i would think that you would have gotten pregnant already - as in before the day before your period. did you have unprotected s_x a couple weeks before your period? if not, then i doubt you are preggo - is there anything stressing you out that could have changed your period? otherwise, it's probably in your head because you are worried that you are pregnant. your chances of getting pregnant right before and during your period are slim, but you should still always use protection, as I got pregnant with twins the day before my period was due!! (was ttc though). Hang on until you get your period and if you don't, take a test then. good luck and don't worry too much - but if you can't stop, take a test now to see if you possibly got pregnant last cycle.

Ashley - April 18

well....we dont use protection....we use the "pull out" method....and we do have s_x a lot.... i havent had any reason to be stressed out....maybe its all in my head...

Rachel* - April 18

The "pull out" method is NOT a form of birth control. It is very likely you are pregnant. I would suggest you take a test.

Ashley - April 18

I took a test and it was neg. but someone told me it could be too early...its not a bad thing if i were preg.

Karen - April 18

How long has it been since you missed your period. I would recommend taking the test with your first morning urine. This is when HCG levels are highest. If this is still neg make an appointment to see a doc. Best of luck.

Ashley - April 18

i had my period....but it wasnt normal

Misty - April 18

It is possible, but it is very very rare to concieve that close to your period. I seriously doubt that you are, especially if he pulled out. Wait for your next due period, then if that doesn't come test again. I know that is one heck of a long wait, but not much you can do about it. Unless you want to spend more money on the at home tests while you are waiting.

ashley - April 18

well see, he didnt pull out those 3 times....thats why i have been asking all these questions

Misty - April 18

O.K. It is still a possibility, but also still a slim one. It is up to you what you want to do from here. Set up a doctors appointment to get blood test done, which will tell you for sure. Wait a bit then do another at home test. Or just wait to see if you get your next scheduled period or not.

April - April 18

If you normally use the pull-out method there is a good possibility you're pregnant. I know that's how it happened for me, and it sounds like your gut is trying to tell you something. Also, having your period doesn't always mean you're not pregnant... my friend's mom had her period when she was pregnant with my friend... so it's possible... i would say to wait a few weeks and take another test... or possibly go to the doctor... and start taking good care of yourself now just in case!

ashley - April 18

Thanks to everyone for all of their answers/opinions. I like this site! So I will wait a few weeks and take another test and see what happens. I will be happy either way! Good luck to everyone who is expecting and to those that are trying! I will keep in touch!!

MizNusty - April 18

Why did you have s_x with your brother?

Ashley - April 18

what? you need to shut the Fu*k up! apparently you need some help

MizNusty - April 18

You said it, I was just asking tolietmouth. You gonna talk to your inbred kid that way???

ashley - April 18

where do you see my brother?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?