Abbreviations -pg114798019618

7 Replies
hayleyc - May 18

Hi, I am very new to the forum and am finding it quite hard to understand the abbreviations. So far I think I know that H/B means heart beat, O means ovulating, TTC is trying to concieve (i think : ) ), and I dont know much else could some one please enlighten me?? thxs xxx

hayleyc - May 18

Just to add that I am 5 1/2 weeks pregnant after misscarrying in feb, very nervous but also very excited!!! xxx

Ddvinson3 - May 18

yeah I'm kinda new as well I understand all the other abbreviations but I know that DH is your boyfriend/husband but why is it DH?? I don't get it? Yeah there are a bunch that I've seen that i don't understand. But good luck with your pregnancy! I really hope everything works out for you!

olivia - May 18

DH = dear husband; DD= dear daughter; DS = dear son; BFP= big fat positive; ttc= trying to concieve; m/s= morning sickness; bb's = b___bs // whew, i can't think of others right now. but they are very confusing! Maybe others will add....

Ddvinson3 - May 18

lol thanks for clearing those up!

ksmom - May 18

heres a website to help you out.....hope it works good like it did me :) http://www.babysnark.com/glossary/glossary.asp

hayleyc - May 19

Hi, thanks everybody, I expect i'll get there eventually. KSMOM - I'll give the website a go. xxx

snugglybugglys - May 19

BD=baby dance(s_x)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?