Advice Needed-pg12343780448

2 Replies
Karen S - February 11

This is not a prenancy question although I hope to be trying soon! This is a question about 2 lumps I have underneath the skin that are very hard. One is the size of a grape on my bikini line/ thigh and another one the length of my pinky finger next to my hipbone that goes down to my bikini line. They do not connect but the one that is the size of my pinky feels more like a swollen gland. I had my ob feel it 2 weeks a go and she took some blood and said that it came back normal, so that's good! She told me to just watch it, that it may be an ingrown hair (cause I have problems with those but never on the inside always on the surface of the skin) she said to watch it for the next month and contact her if its still there. I'm planning on doing it but it seems like the longer one is getting bigger. Sorry so long but I'm a little concerned. Anyone have this problem or know anyone with this problem? Any ideas of what it could be could be? Any ideas would be great! Thank you for your time

Karen S - February 12

anyone please??

FallenFromHeaven - February 12

I have no idea what it would be. But if you have to keep track of it and it's getting bigger and your not sure why don't you try to circle it with a black pen. I had to do that when I was younger with bug bites and stuff. (Very sensitive skin.) I know it's not exactly sightly but it might set you at ease and you'll be able to tell if it gets bigger. make sure you don't wash off the original circle.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?