Am I -pg114828600118

4 Replies
Sammycat - May 22

I went to see the doctor about my headaches and he changed my pill, as i was on my period already i starting taking the new pill on Friday, he said i was not protected for 2 weeks. Well i completely forgot and saturday me and my boyfriend had unprotected s_x. How early can i take a test?

Chelle - May 22

Wait until you miss you next period to test. It might not be accurate if you test before that. Good luck!

Sammycat - May 22

Do you think i should stop taking the new pill the doctor gave to me? or do i just carry on as normal? thank you for your help Chelle

MeaganG - May 22

I think you should keep taking the pill the doctor gave you and only go off of it when the doctor tells you its ok otherwise you could just make your af more irregular than it could be already from switching pills. You can test 14 days after conception with a home ppregnancy test although it may not be as accurate and you can test 7 days after conception with a blood test. The blood test is more accurate because it measures the ampunt of HGC in your blood which in a pregnancy hormone. Hopefully I helped you out, Good Luck and keep us posted!

Sammycat - May 22

thanks for your help! will let you know how i get on =0)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?