Am I Or Am I Not Pg1254175819

1 Replies
Ashke - September 28

I had unprotected s_x from Sept. 11 - 17th. Before that I hadn't had s_x for a month and a half. I was supposed to have my period on Sept. 15th. It didn't come until the middle of the day on the 18th. I took a pregnancy test on the 17, to make sure but it came out negative. The main reason why I'm not sure is because I had light bleeding for two days then it stopped on the third day and was just spotting here and there. The blood was a bright red almost pinkish color, at one point it was brown but it went back to being the bright red. It's the 28th now and I've been feeling weird. I've been getting dizzy and nauseated. I also randomly get overheated and feel like i'm going to faint or throw up if I don't cool off. My appet_te has changed. I almost feel hungry all the time. It's so weird because I used to not to be able to eat more than a meal or so a day. I think it's way too soon to take another test, but I don't know. I want to know because I want to be pregnant but I'm not getting my hopes up. I've already accepted that I'm more than likely not pregnant, but my boyfriend is really hoping I am. I don't know. Tell me what you think? Sorry it was so long too.

Grandpa Viv - September 28

Strong signs, but the timing is all wrong. Your s_x was too late in the cycle, a__suming it was on schedule. Test again, and if still negative you should consider the possibility of a cyst messing with your cycle. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?