Am I Pregnant-pg109847481233

5 Replies
Ivette - October 22

I have been very relunctant to wake up in the mornings (Strange for me because I am a morning person), When i sprayed my perfume I am completely disgusted at the smell and on top of that I keep regurgitating everything that I eat. Sometimes I just stay like if I want to throw up and I just hold it back and I feel horrible afterwards. Also, I have been craving things like cookies and milk and I get really cranky when they do not give it to me. Is that normal? In the afternoon I get really sleepy and a lot of fatigue runs me down so All I want to do when I get home is sleep. Am I Pregnant?

E - October 22

Please give us some info about your cycle, when you last had s_x, and if you used protection. Thanks.

Viv - October 23

Extreme fatigue, heightened smell awareness, food cravings, emotional are all normal early symptoms. Most complain of some kind of nausea, but throwing up everything you eat sounds extreme. Experiment with eating small amounts at different times of day. Nibble on crackers. You do not mention b___st changes or more frequent urination, which are common complaints.

christie - October 24

sounds like pms... crabby, tired, and craving sweets...oh yeah. take a test if you really want to know

Mellissa - October 24

Take a test a few days after your period is late. You could wonder yourself to death every time a few pregnancy-like symptoms show up. It's best just to wait until you miss your period until you wonder outloud (Let's face it, all of us wonder to OURSELVES) at least a few times each year) Very early pregnancy symptoms are often something else entirely so just wait until you miss a period.

Ana - October 24

you can know if you are or aren't pregnant right now... Ask me to [email protected]

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion