Am I Pregnant-pg110065163678

8 Replies
ANGELA - November 16

I GOT MY PERIOD IN SEPTEMBER AND I STARTED HAVING SEX OCTOBER 8, 2004 I MISSED MY PERIOD IN OCTOBER AND NOW IT IS THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER AND I STILL HAVENT HAD MY PERIOD MY b ___st ARE SENSATIVE AND I FEEL A LITTLE MORE TIRED THAN USUAL BUT FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS I HAVE BEEN TAKING PREGNANCY TEST AND THEY ALL SAY THAT I AM NEGATIVE OTHER THAN THINKING ABOUT IT I HAVE NO STRESS IN MY LIFE. WHAT COULD BE HAPPING AM I JUST FEELING THOSE SYMPTOMS BECASUE I FEEL I AM PREGNANT.? PLEASE ADVISE

jenandtay - November 17

This is a little backward to your situation, but I've been taking home pregnancy test for the past 2 weeks and they've all came back positive, but I dont feel pregnant. But there is a posibility that you are pregnant, if thats a good thing or not.

desire - November 17

Personally, I think you are pregnant. Just since you early in the months that you really not going to feel the symptoms. Don't worry be happy that you didn't feel it girl, because when u do feel the sympotoms. You going to think twice about pregnancy,lol!

Angel - November 18

I have every symtom there could possibly be and both of my hpts were negative. I am 3 weeks late and I have cramps that go all the way around to my lower back. Is this another sure sign of pregnancy or just that I havent had a period yet? I know that stress can cause you to be late but can it make you totally miss even if you cramped around the time of your period and it never arrived?

Angel - November 19

Does anyone have any advice? I really need to hear something soon! Starting to worry. Cant get a blood test til monday. Please...

ANGELA - November 19

WELL THANKS FOR ALL THE ANSWERS I WENT TO THE DOCTORS YESTERDAY AND THE TEST CAME BACK NEGATIVE SO THEY TOOK A BLOOD TEST TO SEE WHAT COULD BE HAPPENING I AM NOW 4 WEEKS LATE ON MY PERIOD AND I GETTING A LITTLE WORRIED I AM 23 YEARS OLD I HAVE KIDS AND I KNOW THE SYMPTOMS ALL MY INSTINTS SAY I AM BUT ALL THE TESTING SAY IM NOT. NOW ALL I CAN DO IS PLAY THE WAITING GAME.

Tiffany - November 20

I am in the same situation you are... I just went to the docter to find out that I am PREGNANT!!!! : ) Hope all is good with you...

JENNY - November 29

DUH STUPID ASS YOU ARE YOU DONT NEED A GENIUS TO ANSWER THAT!

ANGELA - November 29

THANKS FOR YOUR ANWERS. I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNATE BY BLOOD TEST UNFORTUNATELY I HAD A MISCARRAGE BUT THANKS FOR ALL THE RESPONSES

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?