Am I Pregnant-pg110136653146

2 Replies
mya - November 25

hi, my question is that lately i'm experiencing some abdominal pain, mostly like lower ab pressure, plus i feel bloated, and my stomach looks like i have a small pouch. on top of all that i haven't had my period for this month,and based on a home pregnancy test, am not pregnant, but i have a feeling that i am. so am i pregnant or not, and why am i experiencing all this symtoms

nbp - November 26

well alot can have to do with your period not coming. somtimes stress, or age or anything. as for the symptoms, alot of those same symptoms come with your period. you may start in a few days, so wait a few days then if you don't start, take another test. use your first morning pee and if it is still negative, you can either take it like it says, wich i have never had a test lie to me, and i have taken plenty of them, or you can go to the doctor and find out for sure with a blood test. just request it. don't get your hopes up, but think positively and untill you know for sure, stay safe and don't do anything you wouldn't do if you were pregnate.

lilmama - November 26

It could be that you are not far enough along for a test to read positive. Just wait a few weeks and try again. Or go to the doctor and get a blood test, they will show sooner i think

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?