Am I Pregnant-pg111212981918

2 Replies
scorpigrl - March 29

I was on Depo but I have not got my shot in 6mo. I was on it continously for about 2yrs. I have been having some abnormal bleeding so I am not sure if it is my period or not. I think that I may be pregnant but I am not sure. Reason I think I am is because my stomach has gotten very big, I can eat and eat and eat before I get full, I have headaches on a regular, and sometimes get nausea very quick that usually go way within a couple of hours, I have cravings for something that I usually don't eat and lately have been tending to get sleepy alot. Also, I have mood swings with the guy that the baby will be from and he say I am like that because I am pregnant. I think I may not be -because of the fact I don't want to be and also it usually takes a while after you get off Depo to get pregnant and also because I am bleeding I thik that it could just be a prolonged period because I haven't gotten my depo in 6 mo. Can somebody help me here..

Robyn - March 29

They say that after Depo it takes up to a full year to get your ovulation back on schedual. I really dont think you should worry but if you are, get a hpt and find out. Good Luck

scorpigrl - March 29

Robyn - Thanks for your word of advice. The only reason why I feel like I need to get tested is because I can say that we have been having unprotected from Jan-until now. That's the only reason I feel compelled ..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?