Am I Pregnant-pg119397533052

2 Replies
so in love - November 1

my boyfriend and i have been having s_x for the last 3 months without protection he doesnt bust inside but all the pre-come did and about 2 times when he busted he shot inside once each time but i dont know if that would be enough to get me pregnant and i got my period this month but it wasnt normal

Malica - November 2

All you need is ONE sperm cell to get pregnant. So it doesn't matter that he ejaculated in you only twice. Prec_m also contains sperm -- not as much, but again you only need a single successful sperm cell to become pregnant. So YES, it's completely possible, and by the sounds of things, actually quite likely that you're pregnant. Take a home pregnancy test. If you happen to get lucky and it's negative, please go talk to your family doctor, your parents, or a birth control clinic about properly protecting yourself from pregnancy.

Grandpa Viv - November 3

Yes, that is enough to get you pregnant. What you are doing will get you pregnant inside a year for sure. Most women would be experiencing some early signs of pregnancy at 5 or 6 weeks. Do you not have any to talk about - tired, peeing, discharge, appet_te, b___bs, dizzy, nausea, aches, dreams, emotional, runny nose? Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?