Am I Pregnant-pg119975240469

3 Replies
wannabeeamom - January 7

Ok, i'm driving myself crazy. I had artificial insemination on dec 1st, I have spotted for my last 2 periods (dec. & jan), i have had the metalic taste in my mouth, am emotional, constipated, pee alot, eat everything, smells have increased, waves of nausea, sometimes dizzy, weaker stomach. all of my urine tests have been negative, my gyn won't see me till around 8 weeks, since i have a neg. urine, that will make me 3 months pregnant. Now more br___ts are sore and veiny and now my stomach appears veiny also. Could i be pregnant, I feel pregnant, but feel i'm going crazy at the same time, any help would be appreciated.

CarrieM - January 7

I think you are very pregnant! I would see another gyn. It's impt you get those check-ups. Go get a blood test done. That should answer your question. Hope things work out for you! Blessings.

mjvdec01 - January 7

I am 11 weeks 4 days pregnant and the symptoms you are experiencing are THE EXACT SAME AS MINE WERE! You need to get in to see an OB, get a new one if need be. You need a quant_tative hcg blood test and I would think an ultrasound since you had AI. I really think you are pregnant. Get a new doctor that will listen to you honey. If you aren't already on prenatal vitamins then you should get some over the counter at your local pharmacy. Folic acid is imperative for proper development, especially very early on. Let us know what happens! Good luck!

Grandpa Viv - January 7

Keep testing at one week intervals using first morning pee. hCG doubles every few days. God bless the National Health Service. In the USA your insurance company would have spent $500 on quant_tative blood tests by now. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?