Am I Pregnant-pg122230108577

2 Replies
Hazeleyes678 - September 24

Ok so my last period started on Sat-Sep-07-2008 it is past the the 14 day when I am supposed to ovulate, but I have not ovulating I know this from research and I am always consistent on my cycles and I know that when I am my Mucous is the consistency of an egg but nothing at all this time. I am alot more moody then usual and been getting more headaches also my back has been hurting not everyday but more often. So what do you guys think could I be pregnant.

Malica - September 25

Typically you ovulate 14 days before your next period. Since you had a normal period and have not ovulated since, you can rule out pregnancy. (Unless of course it was an abnormally light or short period). Wait and see if your next period shows up, and start doing home pregnancy tests if they don't, however from what you've said it's highly doubtful.

Grandpa Viv - September 25

A home pregnancy test would now show positive if you are pregnant from s_x about Aug 24 and had a light period 09/07. How about other signs like tired, peeing more, appet_te, smells, dreams, lightheaded, runny nose, b___bs and nipples, ga__sy etc, all where different from normal PMS? Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?