Am I Pregnant-pg122816151977

2 Replies
tracyc84 - December 1

I started my period November 9,2008, me and my boyfriend has been having unprotected s_x if not everyday every other day since then. I went to the doctor today and my urine test was negative. I have been having back aches, cramps, frequent urination, nausea,vomiting and this horrible taste in my mouth like I have been etaing on metal or just nausea. I don't know if it is too soon to tell or what is really going on. Is it possible that I'm pregnant and it just hasn't detected yet?

Malica - December 2

Frequent unprotected s_x? Of course it's more than possible that you're pregnant. a__suming you have a 28 day cycle, you're not even late for your period. Once you're late for your period, then you can start testing. Some women end up being 2 weeks late for their period before they see the positive result, so just keep testing every few days or until your period arrives.

Grandpa Viv - December 2

Your next period is not due for another week. It is possible to have strong pregnancy signs and still test negative - the test is for a different hormone. Test again next weekend using first morning pee, and repeat a week later if necessary. Don't forget the prenatal vitamins. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?