Am I Pregnant-pg122982975177

1 Replies
beautiful2008 - December 20

my husband and I decided on having a baby. The first month (Nov 2008)we try to conceive wasn't a sucess i think. I say that because i was having br___t pain and i was sleeping a lot. I got my period but to me it was a little funny because I am always heavy and i never spot and when i calculate the time i get my period i am on the money. when it came i was two days early, i spotted the first day and then the next day was light bleeding. so i assume i was not pregnant. the next month we tried again and a week later i started getting pain like cramps but they would come and go and during that i still am sleeping a lot , have br___t pain and now i am hungry a lot. Today when i went to the rest room and wiped myself there was a little blood and I am still cramping and it constant plus I am bloated. My due date for my period hasn't come up yet but is it possible I could be pregnant?

Grandpa Viv - December 21

You are trying to conceive, with plenty of exposure, so of course it is possible. Do you think you might have gotten pregnant in November with a light in-pregnancy bleed at period time? If so a pregnancy test would now be positive. If you did not get pregnant until December then you will have to wait until after your period is due before taking a test - your signs of fatigue, appet_te, b___st pain, cramping and bloating are good. How about unusual discharge, more peeing, acne, backache, emotions and other stuff? Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?