Am I Pregnant -pg110117413059

3 Replies
Nyki - November 22

I have had unprotected s_x at the end of my period for the last couple of months with my fiance. I didn't think that I could get pregnant but I just recently took 3 different types of home pregnancy tests and they all came back positive. I haven't missed a period but I am kind of worried though because about every 3 days since my last perod I have had spots of old blood(brown) and some red blood. I don't have any kind of itching or buring or weird odor . If I'm pregnant like the tests say is it bad that this is happening?

lilmama - November 22

probably not. A lot of wemon experience this. You need to go to the doctor either way since you are pregnant. Ask your doc to be sure.

thanks Lilmama - November 24

Thanks... I can't go to the doctor because I don't have insurance...what should I do...

nbp - November 26

well, as for the blood and the brown, this happens, i had it ever since i started my periods, so don't worry about that, as for bleeding while your pregnate,you should see a doctor, but i had a friend that had her period through out her pregnancy. as for the no insurance thing, since you are pregnate...see about appling for medicaid. going to the doctor is the most important thing you can do for you and your baby. i know how hard it is to come up with the money, but they do have special programs that help pregnate women, and that is the way to go deffinately.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion