Am I Pregnant -pg110144225042

1 Replies
tasha - November 25

okay october 22nd 2004 i had unprotected s_x and he burst on me and a little bit inside of me. i got my period on november 6th 2004 on a saturday and it ended thursday. i threw up a couple of times and had some pregnancy symptoms could i be pregnant ?

nbp - November 25

i am not going to say with absolute certainty, but yes you could be, it only takes one of those little guys, and when you think about 4million being on the tip of pencil lead, that means, even the littlest bit of com could get you pregnate. in fact, don't have unprotected s_x unless you want to get pregnate, because i am not sure if you are familiar with precom, but it comes out long before the actual ejaculation, and it can get you pregnate too. as far as your period, well i had a friend who had her period almost all the way through her pregnancy, so yeah it is posible, but i suggest getting a test, they are pretty cheap, and all tests are the same, so no matter if it costs a dollar or twenty dollars, take one, and i would even go to the health clinic, pregnancy tests there are usually free. don't risk it, take a test or two even.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?