Am I Pregnant -pg110921557718

2 Replies
Bunny - February 23

I am having all the symptoms of pregnancy, I just got off the provera shot the end of December have not had a period but all of my hpt's, doctor's urine tests and blood test are negative. My doc doesn't think I am pregnant and isn't looking for it. I just had an ultra sound to make sure I don't have any other problems but if I am I would be at 12 weeks, can anybody suggest something I can do so I can find out for sure?

Sm - February 23

If both blood and Urine, rule it out. Then im pretty sure your not. If you would be at 12 wks then they would definately find that. Urine test's test for sometype of hormone that the placenta gives off. So you should focus on a different diagnosis.

P - February 24

If you're blood and urine tests come back neg. then look elsewhere. Sometimes there isn't enough HCG hormone for the urine test to pick up but the blood wouldn't miss it. At 12 weeks it's also unlikely that the urine test would miss it either. It may just be the birth control is still working it's way out of your system and screwing things up.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?