Am I Pregnant -pg113821634718

5 Replies
kole6187 - January 25

ok here is the thing, i am on birth control.... i finished my period 1/13/06...all was good but now i have it again and it started on 1/22/06... i took a preg test but it was neg... i have a lot of symptoms- br___ts are sensitive, headaches, always tired, had a lil back ache. my period that ended on the 13th was lighter than normal. i had missed a pill on saturday the 21st and then got my period full blown on sunday the 22nd. i have missed pills b4 and never had any spotting let alone a heavy period. i don't know if i could still be pregnant or not i am going to my obgyn tomorrow. my boyfriend and i always have unprotected s_x! so even though i have my "period" again but have all the preg symptoms, do you think i could be pregnant?

kole6187 - January 25

bump

kole6187 - January 25

can anyone please give me advice???

krc - January 25

many woman dont get symptoms!!!!!!!!!!!!! The symptoms you described are the same as PMS. You just had your period! And then you got it full b__wn again? Missing your pills probably messed with your cycle. Also did you have s_x the day(s) you missed your pills?

kole6187 - January 25

yeah we have s_x about 1-2 times a day

kole6187 - January 25

bump

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?