Am I Pregnant -pg114975573518

1 Replies
Hayley25 - June 8

I recently had unprotected s_x bot 2 and abit weeks ago and then recently on sunday, my period was due last week and on Monday this week i had light spotting and today i had abit more blood, i have been feeling light headed, feeling sick, and have been going to the toliet alot more times even during the night when i never used to. If i get my period now is there any chance that i may be pregnant as the cycle was out and we had unprotected s_x on sunday night, please help!

kmorris1 - June 8

Do you normally have a 28 day cycle? If so, and your period was due last week, and you had unprotected s_x 2 and a bit weeks ago, you could have had s_x in your most fertile time. As your period has not arrived properly, I would recommend taking a HPT. If you are pregnant you could be starting to feel symptoms now. So the answer is yes, you could be pregnant, but it is worth taking a test to find out. If it comes back negative, and your period still doesn't arrive, test again in a week. If you are not trying to get pregnant, and if you turn out not to be, it would be worth considering using some form of contraception in future to save yourself from the worry. Hope you get the result you want.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?